Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 24, 2024

Fruit Cards

 Hi Everybody,

Just playing about with some water colours and trying ... and I repeat trying to draw some fruit.

They are not very good but I will try and get better with a LOT more practice and these are just some to be going on with until I do get better.

The top one is some mixed fruit and the bottom one is peaches would you believe.

I have used the A6 collection of dies to create the background for the top card and the bottom one has got a stencilled background 

I have made them both as Birthday cards and thought that they would suit a male theme.

Male cards are always a bit harder to do but fruit is neither one gender or the other so they make a perfect neutral base.

I don't think I will be sending these as they are more likely destined for the trash can but at least I had a go at them.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, think you have done very well for a first attempt, certainly better than I could do.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them, you are being too hard on yourself! It’s only a piece of card but would brighten someone’s day.
    Carole Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. While I !I've almost everything you do ... I am sorry to say the fruit cards are not for me. You have done a brilliant job ... As always ... but fruit on a card

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a good job Christina for being the first time. I can see what they are 😉. Happy colouring x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...