Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 22, 2024

Shabby Chic Card

 Hi Everybody,

This card is in the Shabby Chic style and is one I haven't made for some time. I do love these type of cards with all the pretty things that can be added to them.

So for this I have created a 5x7 white base and added striped pink card to the right side.

On the left I have used grey card that has been embossed in the Perfect Rose folder. To this I have added the large flourish that was in the Landscape Collection.

This is one of those fashion dies that you need to get when they are released  because once it is not replaced

I have hot glued some Guipure lace with pink Gingham ribbon and a bow along the left.

The flowers are all paper ones and they have also been hot glued to the front of the card, as well as the little gold heart and the heart frame on the right.

The sentiment and butterfly are wooden and they have been rubbed over with Distress Inks and glued in place.

I dotted the flowers with glue and then while that and the ink are still wet I sprinkled them all with glitter.

Tiny diamante gems have been added randomly around the heart shape


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx p>

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Ohhh my. What a treat . I love shabby chic. One of my favourite styles ... But I don't do enough .I love the " Olde fashioned " look about it. So when I get a minute after my line dance class today, I am going to try and recreate this one ... With your permission of course. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. Please stay safe and well 🙏. Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Christina I love the shabby chic cards, thank you for the inspiration. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, lovely arranging of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and great design.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...