Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 07, 2024

Gaynor Elder - Winner

Hi Everybody,

So today I can tell you who the new and first winner is for 2024 and thus isa really pretty gift that I hope you will like. The magazine is a good read and full of ideas and inspiration for you. I will also include one of the Pokey Tools that  I have made.

So the winner is 

Gaynor Elder
and if you could send me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
then I will get it in the post to you straight away.

Please be sure to let me know that you have it safely

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Gaynor. It's so fun to win one of Christina's freebies. I hope you enjoy your gift.
    Happy New Year, everyone! ........Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...