Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 28, 2024

Sue Pollock - Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It is fine here today and we will be out for our walk later. With all the rain and wind this past week we haven't been very far at all so today I can make up for it and go a bit further. Ruby will think her birthday as come early.

In the meantime the draw has ben done for the beautiful Layering  Hearts set from Tonic that was offered on Friday. And the bane today is ...

Sue Pollock

Please can you send your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post for you straight away.

I would be obliged if you could let me know that you have it safely and I hope you get a lot f good use out of it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Ah well done Sue, that set looks lovely. Hope you had a good weekend Christina. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...