Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 11, 2012

New video on the way ...

Today has been very busy with preparing another video that I want to add to the website and I hope you will enjoy making this   White on White Card  card.

 It is another staying with the Spellbinder theme as they have been very popular... and yep!  Griff had to get his ladder out again!!

I have stayed with the same set of dies that I suggested in the other    Spellbinder Videos   so that people will have the chance to get more comfortable using them... but it doesn't matter which sets you have they will ALL  make gorgeous cards.




The video will show you how to make this Special card and it would be lovely to give it as a Wedding Card.  You could personalise it with the happy couples names or the date of the Wedding day... and it needn't  be all one colour.

You could add in the Brides colour choice and make it even more special for her.

Or how about making it in a rich ruby red, gold, silver or pearl for those extra "Special Anniversaries"  and once again add the couples names to the front of the card. 


The list goes on and on .... and once I get started on Spellbinders there's just no shutting me up.

Hugs Christina  xx

3 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING!! I just love white on white. Gorgeous embossing and details.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment for the hop.
    Hugs & Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Christina, just stunning. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...