Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 02, 2014

Spectrum Noir DVD

Hi Everybody,

This beautiful image is taken from the new DVD by Spectrum Noir and it is one of the digital images that are  available to you on the disc.

Just download it and print if off and you too will be able to color it in to your hearts content.

The colors I have used are....
Skin FS4 FS7 FS9
Hair TN2 TN7 TN8 EB8
Flowers LV1 LV2 LV3 CR6 CR9 CR11 GB1 GB5 CT4 CT2
TB1 TB2 TB4 PL1 BP2 BP6 
Leaves DG2 DG4 CG1


I did this when it was pouring down one afternoon ... and it took me hours to get all the parts to the image completed... but I was so pleased with it when it was done.

Most of it was done with the fine nib ... but I do have some of  the  brush nibs and they are wonderful to work with.  Her hair was done with brush nibs but the lilac flower in the bottom right was done with the fine nibs.

Griff was amazed at it.  I printed it off to A4 size and it would look beautiful framed  and hung on the wall.  I have to say that I am very pleased with he way it looks and I will be coloring this again but in the smaller version and turning it into a card ... or two ...

You can get the DVD  from Crafters Companion and it has lots of good tips for perfect coloring every time.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Stunning!.... Now if I could only learn to color like that with my Spectrum Noirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Christina,
    Wow! what amazing colouring, can fully understand it taking you ages to do.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    What an absolutely wonderful image made all the more stunning by your beautiful colouring in. It would really make a fabulous framed picture as you said. Fabulous!!

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Christina,
    You have every reason to feel proud of your skills in colouring as you have made a beautiful job. I think that i would be framing it as well if i could get it to turn out like this.
    Another stunning work of art,
    Love and crafty hugs
    Norah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! My! Word! Christina, no wonder you are pleased with your efforts. This is STUNNING, the colouring is wonderful ...........a true "work of art". Certainly needs to be hung and admired.
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is truly beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Griff was amazed? I think we all are. WOW! A true work of art. WOW! Christina, you did an amazing job! WOW! The minute I opened my e-mail, it took my breath away. WOW! Sorry, it's all I can say. WOW! Can't wait to see the card version. One last time, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is FABULOUS Christina! It definitely needs to be framed and showcased!! Beautifully done:)
    Have a GREAT day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful picture, Christina. You've done a brilliant job with the colouring in. Wish I could be half as good as this. You really are very talented.
    Love & best wishes
    Jenny C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous wow...... may I ask what paper you used for this
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning a beautiful picture yes it would look lovely framed you have coloured it beautifully Christina. Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wow that is just Gorgeous!! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did such a beautiful job on this image. I do not think that I would want to part with it if I were the one to have colored it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...