Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 07, 2014

Tied Together in Teal ...

 Hi Everybody,

It is time for the craft shows to start again this year and I am torn between two on the same weekend.

There is the big one in Manchester at Event City but there is also one at the Reebok Stadium in Bolton ... now which one shall I go to ????

Why not both ... Bolton on the way to Manchester ... oh my I am so clever !!

Todays card is very similar to the yellow card from a couple of days ago  but this time I have used Teal.

The lovely sentiment verse is from the Sentimentals Range from Crafters Companion

The  Tied Together  embossing folder has been used along the bottom and each cross section has the pearls added.

The Bracket die has been used to create the raised pattern along the top and  bottom, and the pattern along each side is using the  Stitches  Die from  Tattered Lace

The flowers are from  Wild Orchid Crafts  and as always they are sparkled up with glitter from   Glitter Magic 

Got to go and get ready now .. going out to dinner with my "Film Crew" ... and we have two cards ready to film over the next few days for you to see.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


8 comments:

  1. Hi Christina - lovely card as always :). I am off to the Event City show this morning, been looking forward to it for ages.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of work has gone into this Christina. Teal is one of my favourite colours so this is a winner for me. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Christina, I will have to get all my dies back out to see what I can do, once I get over my illness. Keep the inspiration coming. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish I knew of some Craft Shows near me in Florida....anyone have suggestions? Thanks, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina,
    You are a very smart lady...I would have done the same. I hope you find a lot of goodies to share with us. Looking forward to the new videos. Have fun! At dinner too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just come back from Event City, could have spent so much more than I did but I'm oh so happy and can't wait to play. Was looking for Mei Flower but didn't see them there. Love the colours on todays card Christina. Enjoy your meal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina,
    Another very pretty card, I just love your designs.
    I went to Event City today with a crafty friend and we both felt there was more knitting, sewing and beading than Papercraft this year so we felt a little deflated.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christa Lovely card like your colour combination,
    enjoy what ever craft fair you go to. Thanks again for another very pretty card

    Rena





    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...