Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 23, 2014

Colored Organza Ribbon ...

Hi Everybody,

This card has a really delicate shade of blue for the ribbon and the flowers and it has been colored with the Isopropyl method and Spectrum Noir that I shared with you a few days ago.

I used the TB4 refill and I am very pleased with the result.

So here is a card for Mothers Day ... which is not far away in the UK

For the background I have used the square shape from the Parisian set and cut it six times then sprayed it with adhesive and added a really pale blue glitter from Glitter Magic

I have interlocked them and added them on foam pads under the ovals.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and started off as plain white.

The diamante ribbon centre is also from WOC and I have added it n green to compliment the leaves.

The sentiment is from the JustRite Stamps and I have stamped it in blue and clear embossed it.

The diamante tear drops are from Want2Scrap

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




14 comments:

  1. another beautiful card Christina ,
    love the colour.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the blues and the spray and glitter. Have just posted a wedding card would love you to pop over if you have a spare minute.
    Hugs
    Margaret M
    http://emspaperdaze.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Christina and I have all the died you used! I must try and get some isopropyl alcohol and try to die some ribbon! Enjoy your day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina,
    Oh my word what a stunningly beautiful Mother's day card. Anyone would be absolutly thrilled to receive this card and it doesn't have to be specifcally for Mothe's Day. I love it!

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Christine,
    A beautiful mothers day card, I lost my mum 2 years ago just before mothers day, and when her flat was cleared we found all of the cards that I had made over the years.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Christina. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh again just beautiful...I love that shape of blue...great idea to color them...love you videos ...and also I did get some "glitter dust"...its very fine glitter and I absolutely love it...I would have never thought to use the fine glitter....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Christina!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina.Your card is just beautiful!I love the delicate shade of blue in the ribbon,AnnB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous mother's day card Christina - any mum would be thrilled to receive it. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any mother would be thrilled to have such a lovely card! I think it would be lovely for a Birthday, too. Thank you. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love how the flowers turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!!!!! I watched the video on " Isopropyl method and Spectrum Noir", not sure if I commented but it was great as usual! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...