Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 09, 2014

A2 Bracket Borders One ..

Hi Everybody,

First of all   an apology  about the information that there was a craft show  this weekend at the Reebok Stadium.

Don't ask me where I got the information from coz I  don't  remember .... but there wasn't  .... it's not until the 31st May

I have smacked my legs and made myself stand in the corner with the dunces hat on for misinforming you all  ... I  am  suitably chastised !!

So we went to the one in Manchester instead and I bought some really lovely items that I will show you over the next few posts.

As we drove past the Bolton turn off on the motorway  Griff said ....  "Will you just look at all those people going to the Reebok ...  for a craft show that some body told them was on this weekend"  ... and I had to laugh  ... stupid girl !!  Soreeee xx

Well onto the card for today ....the other day when I added the  Sunshine Yellow Card   there was a comment that it would look nice in another color ... so here it is and it comes with a little video to show the die used.



My flowers are from  Wild Orchid Crafts   and they are given the sparkly treatment with a  fine glitter  from Glitter Magic   as it always enhances the look of my corsages.

The sentiment and the Centura Pearl card are  from   Crafters Companion   and the ribbon was some in my ribbon box.

The pearly "Bling" is from  Want2Scrap  and matches the Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three  and combined they all make  for a very pretty  card.



The inside is lined with the filigree pocket to add another label where the sender can add a signature  if desired.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




9 comments:

  1. another beautiful card Christina ,love the teal colour and the fancy border die.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Christina
    Another fabulous card and thanks to your film crew another great video.
    You are such a mind of information is it any wonder that you have a little hiccup, I am sure everyone will forgive you, I have.
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    Such another beautiful card today and a great and easy video to follow. Your post today made me laugh about the craft show....fortunately I went to Event City! Lol!

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina, you've really made me chuckle this morning with your little faux pas. Would have been nice to bump into you at Event City may be next time. Love today's card, off to watch the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Christina, I just love the colour that you have used. Hugs. Jenxx
    Krafty Keepsakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is more my colour - fab card Christina. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina,
    Another beautiful card and I love the colour. I hope you enjoyed the craft show that you did go to. Take care.
    Jenny C xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tip for lining up the die, I have had mine be a bit crocked, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just received these same beautiful edge dies from Spellbinders in my stocking from Santa. On this first day back in my craft room after the holidays, I came right to this blog post and video knowing exactly the kind of card I wanted to try to make with my new toy. Thanks so much for sharing yet another inspiring creation!

      Delete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...