Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 08, 2014

Tied Together in Pink ...

Hi Everybody,

Here is a very pretty card in Pink Centura Pearl embossed with the Tied Together folder once more.

I enjoy using this folder as you can dress it up as you wish ... either plain or fancy.

I like to add pearls on to the cross sections but there are lots of ways to make it even prettier.

The flowers are from  Wild Orchid Crafts and I have added punched leaves into  the corsage.

I have been asked many times which punch is this.  It is the Ash Branch  from  L-Em  and this is the link to the item.

It is one I use quite regularly on my flowers and it is very delicate in the display.

I have added in some glitter to the petals and it is from Glitter Magic  that little bit of sparkle makes all the difference to your display.

The flower trim is from Wild Orchid and the ribbon was in my "Stash"   The verse is from Crafters Companion and is from the Sentimentals Range.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



15 comments:

  1. You are so right very pretty in pink beautiful in fact. I do so need that embossing folder I'm making a list as I am off shopping soon fingers crossed.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina what a gorgiuos card,love the colour .
    I love all the cards you do with the dies.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Wow! Christina, another stunningly beautiful creation, I love it.
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina,
    Once again a superbly adorable card....so very pretty in pink. many thanks Christina for giving us so much inspiration and sharing your wonderful designs with us,

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina, such a pretty card today, really like the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, totally awesome card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty in pink, but then pink is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina,
    Yes pretty in pink, love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina, Stunning card, as all your cards are. Enjoy your weekend.
    Love and best wishes, Jenny C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card. I have that embossing folder, must use it more often

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lovely card. I have that embossing folder, must use it more often

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina I like that folder too it really makes a very pretty card.
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a beautiful card Christina. I really love how you have done this and that is one folder I really MUST get. I hope you are getting commission from these firms for all the business you put there way? LOL! The punch too I think, is on my shopping list now! TFS xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card Christina and I really love that embossing folder, that is definately one for the shopping list, which is getting longer by the day. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card! Could you tell me where to find the embossing folder that you used here? Everyone loves it, and I see it used everywhere, but I can't seem to find it!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...