Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 11, 2014

Craft Show Ribbon

Hi Everybody,

Here is the first card with my craft show goodies on it and it is the pretty gingham ribbon  from  Mei Flower 

It is so soft and easy to tie and there are 25 yds on each roll.  I bought it in pink pale blue and turquoise  ...  so lots to keep me going.

The panel is once again using the Tied Together embossing folder.

I have been asked where I got mine from and it was Sunrise Crafts 

But this is an embossing folder that sells out rapidly each time it is featured and so at the moment it is out of stock.   As soon as it is available again I will let you know.

The sentiment is from Crafters Companion

Another of my buys is the fine glitter on the flowers.  It is a lot more subtle than the one I usually use but both are from   Glitter Magic   and the flowers are from  Wild Orchid Crafts

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


14 comments:

  1. Good morning Christina, another beautiful card, love it all.
    I also love Mei Flower ribbon ties so well.
    Have a fantastic day

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Christina as usual, using one of my favourite folders. The pink gingham ribbon is very pretty. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Christina and that ribbon looks gorgeous. Tied together is one of my favourite folders. It looks lovely just embossed and left, or inked over the embossing, or blinged up with gems. Obviously the bling effect is the one I love best! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Christina,
    Oh what a beautiful card so gorgeous in pin and white.Love the sentiment too. That ribbon is so pretty no wonder you bought it in 3 colours.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card Christina, I really love this one and the embossing folder is beautiful. Hugs. Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Christina,
    Another beautiful card made by your fair hands. I just love your still of cards as they are handmade little masterpieces that i would put in a box picture frame. I like how you have incorporated the ivy and little dangler into today's card, as you say just that finishing touch.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Norah (Glenochil)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card. I don't use apertures for my cards enough. You've inspired me to try my dies and find the ones I like best for this method.
    Thank you
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina,a lovely card and I really like the ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina, as usual another beautiful card.

    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina, Yet another beautiful card, the tied together folder is certainly put through it's paces, and never looks the same twice! Thanks for the info on where to get it, as you say they are out of stock at the moment, but since i wrote to you, I did some more looking, and found that Joanna Sheen also sells it, and just my luck! ..... she is ALSO out of stock! so thought I might let you know so others can look out for it too!
    Thanks again for all you share with us, keep dry and warm (weather here is soooooo bad!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, always fun to play with no goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...