Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 03, 2014

A2 Scalloped Borders One ...

Hi Everybody,

These two cards have been made  using the A2 Border dies.  It is a requested video from someone who has them and is not sure how to use them ... and as always a video is better than mere words.

So this Sheri in Arizona is for you ... hope it helps you if only a little.


The photo is to illustrate the difference between the US A2 and the 5x7 card sizes.

And I have shown both because although  the dies say A2 they are not just for that size card.

They can be used on the bigger ones with no trouble at all.




I really like both of these cards although I would have to say that my favorite is the larger one with the flowers.

The flowers are from  Wild Orchid Crafts   and they have the addition of glitter from Glitter Magic

My pearls are from Want2Scrap   and the pretty ribbon on both of the cards is from Mei Flower 

In the listed dies below ... the three  to the left have been used on the A2 card and the  three to the right are for the 5x7 card....   and  the centre Scalloped Border die has been used on both

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



7 comments:

  1. Christina you are an absolute "gem" that video is brilliant.
    Your instructions are so precise and easy to understand. Thank you for "spelling out" the cutting and embossing edges. I used to struggle with mine till I set them out and labeled each one as a cutting and embossing edge.
    You have inspired me once again, I will be using my Border Dies when I get time later today.
    The cards you have made are stunning, I love them.
    Have a great day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have the border die's but have never known how to use them so the video
    was great and i will have a go .
    I liked both the card's,keep up the good work .
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Christina! Two absolutely stunning cards and the best infromative video of the scallopped bordes I have seen, It's also very precise and so easy to understand. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have these border dies, but now I want some! Thank you for showing us how to use them so nicely. BethAnn M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina thank's for the tutorial on how to use them your card is very pretty as usual.

    Rena xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina, Stunning cards, love all the detail and layering you have used.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I never thought about using them facing each other that is a neat touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...