Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 19, 2014

White Wedding Card

Hi Everybody,

This card is really pretty and intricate and it sold on Etsy within a few hours of being added.

There is a lot going on here and it is much better in real life than the picture shows.

The background is  embossed with an A4  folder called   Picnic Plaid  from  Crafters Companion  and it is one of my favorite designs.

The lace panel have been Sparkled with glitter from Glitter Magic  and then white organza ribbon wrapped around the panel.

I bought my glitter from them at the craft shows and I asked for the glitter that is like Glamour Dust ... and they handed me the packs ... I don't know what it is called.

So if you want the same as I have then you will need to drop Sharon an email  (sharon@glittermagic.co.uk)  
and ask her which it is and she will be more than willing to help you .... tell her I sent you.

I have tied the ribbon  into a double bow and  it is from Mei Flower



The flowers are from  Wild Orchid Crafts   and they too have had the sparkle treatment  and there is a Diamante and silver Hatpin pushed into the corsage.

The Diamante on the card is all from  Want2Scrap

But don't ask me where the sentiment is from ... I haven't a clue .... sorreee !! The dies are listed below.

If you have the Butterfly Corner die in your collection then pop back tomorrow for another video and the card is gorgeous too

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



20 comments:

  1. Good morning Christina,
    Once again another stunning card, love everything you have done on it
    Have a great day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing your utube video on hinged cards with the Spellbinders dies I made my first one today. Was pretty happy with it for my first one. I have one question, the dies seem to get stuck onto the paper even when I put the grease proof paper between the card stock and the die, which I couldn't do with the hinged card as you have to tape it down which makes it a bit hard. i seem to have this trouble with most of the spellbinder dies - can u suggest anything. ALSO are u going to do anymore videos with the Grand dies. Ange:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christine,
    Sorry but this one has too much bling for me. I love the design but would have added less sparkly things. Good job we are all different.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina this card is beautiful .you are one clever lady.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina,
    Oh my word your card blew me away this morning Christina.....it's simply stunning and I think those heartfelt Creations corner dies are a must have. Many thanks for sharing this with us.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card Christina, I just love everything about it. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow simply gorgeous is this with lots of lovely detail added x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina,
    The mystery dust creates an amazing shimmer, you can see every detail when you enlarge the picture and zoom in... This card is stunning and I can see why it did not last long on Etsy, absolutely beautiful work done here. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina,
    You've really surpassed yourself, the card is truly beautiful. I wish I had your flair for design.
    Jenny C xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not surprised it sold so quickly, a lovely card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card...it amaze me how you can take these die to whole new level....I learn so much from you....thank you about the glitter I hope to email her with the answer...again thank you so much for all you do...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina, I LOVE this card and has in now way, got "too much bling" for me! As been stated, it IS a good job we are all different! One thing, though, you say the folder is A5, but when I followed your link, it is in fact A4, which is the size I have, was it a typo? or do they in fact have an A5 size? Would be good if they did! Anyway, thanks again for the trouble you go to to share your work with us! it is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card today (and everyday), I think I really need this embossing folder. I love using these corner dies thanks for the new ideas on ways to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christina
    Yet another beautiful card. thanks for all your time and effort to share with and teach us.

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really liked the other white one made with the die cuts, but this is another league altogether. I wish I could see the faces of the recipients. They will be blown away. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Christina,

    The card is beyond words... As for the stamp, it reminds me of an old Kaisercraft, and looks similar to the new "On This Day" stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card thanks for the inspiration as I have a wedding card to make and was planning on white on white too.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty card It is just what I need for my grandsons wedding in a couple of weeks

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...