Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 20, 2017

Card Winner

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all well this weekend and have lots of good things lined up to do. We are having a lazy weekend and have nothing really planned ... which makes a change. 
 Ruby will be going out for her long Sunday morning walk with her friend Dougal and tomorrow she is back with more of her adventures.
 (If you are new to my blog then Ruby is my beautiful Cocker Spaniel puppy who gets up to all sorts of mischief)

The draw for the latest Shabby Chic card has been done and the name this week is you ...

Sharon Egolf
if you would email me please with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
I will get the card in the post to you straight away.

This week a couple of ladies have joined me from Patricia at Summerhouse Crafts and it's lovely to have you here. 
Patricia has made lots and lots of boxes over the years from my Origami Box Tutorial and every one is beautiful.

That tutorial,  over at Card Making Magic.  is in two parts to make the base and then the lid.
It's best to use double sided heavy paper as the inside can be seen too. 
It's not hard to do but the results are well worth the effort. so I hope you will give it a try.
They make lovely gifts and can be filled with all kinds of "Goodies"

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sharon! Enjoy your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sharon, you are a very lucky lady.

    Have a great weekend everyone.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christina,
    Patricia has got me into following you by posting her origami boxes and crediting you. I've been inspired to make one as well and I have to say that your instructions are so easy and I'm really pleased with the result.
    I haven't commented before, but will do so in future.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made several of your boxes from your video in the past, makes a lovely gift for someone, I agree....Congrats to Sharon...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina, have a lovely weekend.
    Well done to Sharon ,enjoy your beautiful card .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Sharon. Enjoy your card. It's beautiful. Hello Saba and Jess.good to see you here and yes Patricia does make lovely boxes. I haven't tried yet but must do so. No excuse. I have the card to do it. Thank you Christina for the brilliant tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Sharon well done.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky Sharon, congratulations. All the shabby chic cards are so beautiful, you really do everyone proud Christina, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done Sharon, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina,
    Thank you for your lovely welcome, it seems like quite a few of of us who know Patricia have now tried your lovely Origami boxes and we are all well and truly hooked!
    Thank you also to your lovely followers who welcomed me, Pat and Littlelamb it nice to see you too.
    Congratulations Sharon, it's a gorgeous card.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Christina,
    Congratulations to Sharon. I see Saba is also in the Origami box club!!!
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...