Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 06, 2017

Three Winners Today ...

Hi Everybody,

Good morning to you all on this bright and cheerful morning and I am up with the lark today and the draw has been done already.  Three names have been chosen at random to win the cards on offer from yesterday and they are ....

June Horrocks 
Kricket
Annamieke
I need each of you to email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the cards will be on their way to you.

I don't know which one you will get so I hope you will like the one that you get.

Shabby Chic ...

This is a video that I added some time ago and it features some of the Shabby Chic cards that I made. I added it into the section Cards to Inspire You and this was part eight.
The reason I am adding it again is to encourage you to watch because all the cards that are in this video I will be giving away over the next few weeks.



The only thing I don't have from that film is the tag as that was given away in another FF but I am sure that there will be something there to catch your eye and there will be eleven cards on offer over eleven weeks 

I will add the pictures individually and then you can leave your comments.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! I love love love every card in the video. Shabby chic is my favorite and you do it so well. Your flowers continue to amaze and all the details on each card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such beautiful cards with wonderful attention to detail X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies, I look forward to the Shabby Chic cards Christina, they are all beautiful...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thrilled at being a winner Christine thank you so much I will treasure it
    Love June horrocks xxxcx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to the winners, thank you for all your inspiration Christina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shabby chic cards are so beautiful and so luxurious, I hope I will be lucky enough to win one over the next eleven weeks. I would hate to part with them they are so pretty. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina
    Well done to your three lucky winners ,
    I love your Shabby Chic cards every one of them.
    Have a lovely weekend xx
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous selection of cards Christina and well done to the winners... enjoy!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners!
    Amazing cards!So many details but work so well together.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done to the winners.. Off to watch the video. Thank you Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all winners!!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina, Congratulations to the three lucky winners enjoy.
    I'm off to watch the videos now but I know they will all be gorgeous.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Christina, your collection of shabby chic cards are simply gorgeous. Not sure how you can give such beautiful cards away. Over the next few weeks there will be some very very lucky winners.
    Congratulations to your three current winners. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to the winners. Beautiful to frame. You offer such amazing cards in your give aways. Thank u

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...