Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 10, 2017

Creative Stamping 43 - Sea View Collection.

Hi Everybody,

Tomorrow sees the sale of the new  Creative Stamping 43   magazine and with it is a fabulous collection of stamps. The link will take you to the order page

Each month a different designer will be featured and this month it is Sheena Douglass with the Mermaid and the Message in a Bottle 
I have kept all my cards to sea and sand water colours with Gansai Tambi and had a lot of fun creating them. 

In the video ... 
 I give you some ideas of how I used this set and show another way using one stamp as a background

They will make cards for any age group ... male or female and there are some lovely sentiments in the collection also

So get out your colours and have a little play time for yourself as you create some really lovely cards.

And look out for Creative Stamping next month when another designer will be featured 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, three fabulous cards and to get some of Sheena's stamps free is a must will be looking out for this one.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the sea view collection and colours you have used Christina.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards christina you inspire crafters with your gift. I love the sea and your right any age group will love these
    Love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!
    Looking forward to the magazine and the lovely stamp set :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards. it looks like a great stamp set. i'll go watch the video now. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina

    A great stamp set and your cards are stunning. Thank you for the video tutorial

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina,
    Beautiful cards and stamp set. It is difficult to find a man card theme sometimes but these stamps,your cards and the great video already gave me some ideas. Thanks for all the inspiration you give us.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Christina, I love beach, sea scenes! My favorite of these 3 beautiful cards is the mermaid. Done beautifully Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    What a lovely stamp set. Must look out for this one in the shops. Thanks for the tutorial although for some reason I had no sound.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    Just watched the video and your cards are just great. It looks like a brilliant stamp set
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You produces some impressive cards with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three lovely cards Christina. Your colouring is spot on as always. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three beautiful cards, I especially love the last one. Must watch the video tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful website, Christina. Your cards are fabulous, and I love the stamps which come with the magazine this month. I've just been to More Mags and ordered the magazine. I'm making sure that I don't miss out this month!

    Thank you for all your lovely posts. I've been back in history a little and love what you've made.

    Regards ~ Cobs x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...