Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 28, 2017

Pretty Quick Dies ...

Hi Everybody,

Craft Stash have a range of dies called Pretty Quick and these dies will make really impressive cards for you.

And so it is my pleasure to share with you two videos made by other members of the Craft Stash Design Team and I hope that you will enjoy both.

One is from the talented Christine Smith from  Crafti Potential and she is showing you step by step how she created the   Peacock Spinner Card 

And the second one is from  Lisa Plummer the Crafting Diva who shows you her beautiful Sunset Seascape Card

More from me tomorrow ..

Hugs xx



9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links-watched both & they're great.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards , the seascape looks like a glass window ,beautiful.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dies and very interesting video tutorials Christina

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina,
    Watched both videos and like both sets of dies but think the seascape is beautiful.
    In yesterday's excitement of winning the shabby chic card I should say that it should go to Patricia as she introduced me to your blog. I should say that, but I'm not going to ha ha.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for both links Christina. So enjoyed both of them.
    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always enjoy videos. I donly wish the one wasn't so fast but that's just me. Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a big fan of Crafting Potential. She is quite creative and has a very differ too approach than yours. Maybe it is a grandma thing but your are my go to person when I am wondering about certain techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina,
    Thanks for the links.Great tutorials.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you enjoyed watching both videos

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...