Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 25, 2017

Easy Water Coloured Card

Hi Everybody,

Today I am adding a short video on how I made this card and if you are new to water colouring it is a very easy one to start off with.

 The stamp set is from Clearly Besotted and there are matching dies that you can buy.

The links to the products are at the bottom of the page

I have simply used a masking technique to get my sheep in a row and I have used Gansai Tambi Water Colours

The green mat was just to accentuate the grass and the sky was added with a homemade edge to some white card .... and you can see how much it has been used in the past. A great card for the men in your life

So I hope you enjoy the video ...  Feeling Sheepish Water Coloured Card 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, this is a fabulous little card my grandson would love this sentiment.
    Nancyd xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card sue little sheep I know lots of peeps who would love this card
    Thank you xxxxxxx love June horrocks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute card Christina. I just love sheep. And many thanks for the video tutorial.
    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cutie little card, thank you Christina...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamping, Christina - these sheep are very appealing !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    I haven't commented here before but through knowing Patricia I became the proud owner of one of the Origami Boxes! After Patricia put it on her Blog with your Link attached I followed that link and I'm hooked!!! I've made only two so far but had no disasters. Your video is crystal clear! Thank you so much. Just wanted to say Thank You!
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very cute card Christina, I love it and enjoyed your video tutorial

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little sheeps are adorable. Wonderful video. Thank You again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina,
    So cute! Love it. Thank you for the great video.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely sheep Christina. I also love sheep. Thank you for sharing your water colouring techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina
    Love the card and the sheep.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...