Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 17, 2021

Card Layout

Hi Everybody,

So this is a card layout that I was trying before going ahead and making it completely.

I had tried the flowers in various positions to see how I liked them and this is something I always advise you to do before gluing.

A dry run will save you any remorse if you don't like the look because you can always move things around  until you are happy and then glue them in place 

This was a card I was asked to make for a special occasion and the buyer was very happy with it.

It also had a matching box to go with it and I wrapped the finished card in pink tissue paper before adding  it to the box.

I usually add any of my embellishments with a hot glue gun, which makes it even more important to try the look out first.

Because once they are fixed with hot glue there's not much chance of moving them again without causing damage to the rest of the card

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Christina. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    What a stunning card and no wonder they were happy with it. A card like that is definitely going to be a treasured keepsake
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That is all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is stunning who wouldn't be happy with that 😍
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a bow, nice and big. Keep safe Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this card and love the embossing folder you have used with it. Do you know what the name of it is by any chance, such an elegant card beautiful. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link to the folder is at the end of the post Cxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Christina is is beautiful xx

      Delete
  9. Hi Christina
    What a beautiful card anyone would love to recieve it
    Take care
    Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is stunning Christina. I would love something like that to give to my sister for her HUGE birthday in October.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Christina love that embossing folder too. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great one, Christina. Love the flowers and the Embossed background.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, lovely arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card I love it when you do flower cards, They are great your colours always match . 10 out of 10.
    Love Maria
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you still managing to buy your flowers from Wild Orchid, Christina? They accepted my last order and then immediately cancelled it because we're no longer in the EU. I love their flowers and have always bought from them in the past with no problems.
    Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bejay ... WOC was owned by a man called Paul and when his wife died he sold it on so I don't know what their policy is now and I havent bought flowers from them for a long time, Cxx

      Delete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...