Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 16, 2021

Spikey Flowers & Stencils

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card is created suing the new Spikey Flowers stamp and die set and I have teamed this with texture paste and a stencilled background.

I though I would try something a little different by combining the texture paste with some Gilding wax and I am happy to say that the technique turned out ok. 

The flowers can be done in two sizes if you wished but I have simply made one large one for the front of my card.

The effect is lovely and once it is completed you cannot see the mistake I caused by smudging the texture paste. So I hope you will give this a try and experiment with mixing other things into your texture paste for a different kind of look to your designs.

More tomorrow …

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the video Christina. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    What a stunning card and after watching the video you have given me some great ideas. Thank you so much
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card- Good tips on the video.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    I Love this card and enjoyed watching the video I havent tried texture paste but think I will get some and have a go
    Have a good day
    love
    Sharon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video is a must, very interesting. Thanks Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, very pretty set of stamps. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and I especially like the flower!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous card and design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Christina, and great Video. Thank you for sharing
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Card and design is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...