Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 23, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Sorry for my lateness with the winner but it’s just been a busy weekend.
 At long last I am here with the name of the winner for the beautiful Dragonfly Stamp and die set that was on offer last Friday.

The winner this week is ...

Thelma Welch

so if you could email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
I will get it into the post for you as soon as I can and I hope you will enjoy playing with your win once you get it.

Please let me know when it arrives with you.

Now you may have noticed that I have removed the button form the left side bar that says
 "Follow by Email"
and that is because this service has been removed by Google as from this year. 
You can still follow me on Facebook but the notifications of new pages that are added will cease to drop into your inbox from Google.
The only other alternative is just to come to the blog daily and see what is happening.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 


7 comments:

  1. Well done Thelma you have won a lovely gift, I struggle with google, so will just come to your page each day. Hope you are well Christina. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Thelma.. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wish came through Thelma, you will be able to take care of this dragonfly:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Thelma on the win

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Thelma, enjoy. Diana Lawton.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Thelma!

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...