Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 06, 2021

The New Circular Box

Hi Everybody,

One of the die sets in the new collection is the Circular Box and the end result is beautiful.

No more measuring and no more worrying that it will all fit together as you want it too, to suit your recipient

Just die and cut and stick and then decorate to your hearts content to suit your recipient.

For my box I have used the flowers in the dies for a truly feminine look but you can also create a more masculine feel by using the Tapis Builder Die Set that I showed you the other day.

The flowers are full and easy to make and in the video I show you how to get this look for your own designs. You could stop at the bud stage and add these to your display as well.

Enjoy the video and your box making as well .

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty box. Another to add to my list

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is gorgeous and neat to see the flowers come together too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent video for the circular box. I was glued and had to watch it again. Thanks Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Box is stunning and what a great little gift box it makes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and looks eary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this addition to the card and box die set collection Christina. Another one of your fabulous creations. So many possibilities. I love circular cards and patterns so i'm really looking forward to experimenting with this die set. Congratulations on another great collection and i hope you and Ruby are doing well. Sending love from Dublin. Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful box Christina love the flowers

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...