Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 18, 2021

Old Images

Hi Everybody,

So over the weekend I have been doing some spring cleaning of my computer  and I found lots of old images that I bought or downloaded for free years ago … and I mean absolute years ago. 

I used them at the time of purchase and then, as you do with everything, I forgot all about them.

But is this not something that we are all guilty of doing and then when you have a clean up it comes as a nice  surprise to find things again.

This first one is called Bath tub and I bought this image, and many many others, from the wonderful childrens author and illustrator Maurie Manning 

Her images are delightful and available from the website ...  Mo's Digital Pencil  and of course once you have them they are yours forever. And should you forget about them over the years,  then it will be a lovely surprise for you to when you rediscover them on your PC.

This second image is called Tug Of War and this was a freebie from Kenny K again many years ago.  

His website has developed so much that I don't know if he still does digital images, and many of them are now under license. 

So just in case I am breaking some rule that I am not aware of I will not add any more KennK images to my pages.

The words on both of these cards are from different sets from Card Making Magic and I have mixed and matched them to suit the designs.

Both images have been coloured with Arteza Coloured Pencils 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. What a great surprise for you. I can't believe how we buy things and put them away and then forget about them. My sister does card crafting too ... But she buys paper pads and then she can't bear to use them... Why???... Oh she makes me laugh. They are both really lovely cards today w. Thsnkyo. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. PLEASE KEEP STAYING SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Christina, Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprising what you find when having a tidy up, be it computer or craft room. Always plenty to find and some nice surprises and yes I'm sure we are all guilty of neglecting 'stuff'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are all guilty of that, the same with papers...these are both lovely cards, I know I have images from both Mo and KennyK.....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are brilliant.I am going to see what I can find on the sites you mention.I must admit I have so much "stuff" that I forget until I have a sort out. 😁 .Hope you had no side effects from your jab!good photo on FB xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    Oh lawdy Im just re arranging my craft/spare room and Im finding loads of things I forgot about so its taking twice as long :) but so much fun
    Hope your having a good day
    Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very nice to see something which is for the younger set, I feel certain we all have something like these, well done Christina.
    Maria
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Them cards are just darn right cute and so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous cards. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both of these delightful images! They may be images that are older but they feel fresh.

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards. Love the images.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these cards Christina, we don’t have a computer anymore, and I have never been able to sus out how to use these and download images, I love the brothers card it’s so cute. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam Mckenzie - Both lovely cards, like most of us say, we have digitals which forget about time to sort them out, thank you Christina. Pasm Mckenzie, Spain

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't it lovely to see old things through fresh eyes, I also have digital stamps from YEARS ago, but I still look through them and use them. I hope Kenny K digis are still OK to use, I do use them, although I don't sell my cards, so maybe I'm OK?
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable! Thank you, Christina for sharing.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...