Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 20, 2021

Trial and error

Hi Everybody,

Here is another card where I have tried out the layout before sticking everything in place. This card can be used in either Portrait or Landscape depending on your mood .

It was ordered by the same lady who bought the other one  I shoed you earlier this week  … so I must be doing something right as she seems to like my designs..

The colour scheme is pale lemon and lilac and this is one that I really think is very feminine.

Now in the background this week I have been making up the vase that I promised you using the Half Teardrop die set that has just been released.

The process needs to dry and it is all the time needed that slows things up. But the video will be with you  just as soon as one step is dry and I can move onto the next..

Apart from the die set you will need some Plaster Of Paris Bandage Wrap , some really cheap glue to mix with water and some form of tissue,  magazines OR newspaper to cut up into strips.

All will become clear once the video is posted so please be patient as I wait for things to dry at each stage. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

18 comments:

  1. Lilac and yellow go lovely together Christina. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, it looks so pretty.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    No wonder the lady is pleased because all your cards are beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the video of making the vase
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another story card before colours and flowers
    Take care love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you doubt your ability to make georgeous cards?
    Every time I see a card with a flower arrangement, my jaw dropped:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, my kind of card..luv Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to know what die you use for the leafy branches. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and colours, as for liking your cards? who wouldn't?
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and the flowers. Love Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    What a beautiful combination love these colours together
    Take care
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Love the colours. Just made 5 Xmas cards all slightly different with your latest snowflakes oval - Its a great set ! Thanks a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see your video.... Such a pretty card and love your colours so delicate looking. Hope all is well with you and Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another elegant card! Love it.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty card Christina with gorgeous flowers. Always love your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see why your customer continues to order cards from you and there should be no doubt that your cards are lovely. I hope you continue to find more markets for your beautiful gifts.

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning Christina. I just love this card . Lemon and lilac ... My sister's favourite colours. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. PLEASE KEEP STAYING SAFE 🙏🙏🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Christina another truly beautiful card, colours are perfect, looking forward to your next card. Hope you are feeling well,
    love
    Maria Risebury xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this Christina love the colour coordination. Having trouble it’s my messages don’t seem to be getting through.
    Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...