Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 26, 2021

Commissioned Art Work


Hi Everybody,

I haven't shown any of my paintings with Acrylic Pouring  for a while, but this is the latest one I have done.

This one is a very big canvas, about 3 foot  square.

I was asked by my neighbour to create a picture in red, black, white with silver leaf  to match the dΓ©cor in their lounge and that is white I have done.

The pieces in it that look like a brighter white are actually silver leaf and it looks wonderful in the sunshine.

The place where it will be hung is all ready and waiting for it and once I have finished the edges neatly I will take it to my neighbour.

They liked the one that I did shown here on the left.

That one was for my daughter last year and  she wanted Lilac, white and Green with gold leaf and that is what I did for her. 

It has taken me some time to do the new painting though, because of the problems I have had with knees and then my operation.

But I have promised that it will be ready for them by the weekend.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

18 comments:

  1. WOW-both pieces of art are stunning, absolutely gorgeous.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. Absolutely fabulous . I love them both. I wish I had space to try this out. But I am afraid with all the other stuff I have going on ... Crafting ... Sewing ... Baskets of wool for my crocheting ... Space is very limited I am afraid. But I admire you for doing this brilliant art work. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone.
    PLEASE KEEP STAYING SAFE πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and creative x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very modern -I don't think the photos will be doing them justice.
    I love the lilac blends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo and Ahhhhhh!! Love them both! Big Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I like them both. Such great art work
    Do you happen to have a video or tutorial showing how it's done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do I filmed my first attempt at this ... not really knowing what I was doing. But they turned out Ok in the end.
      https://youtu.be/e5vssEG4Opk

      Delete
  7. Wow Christina these are stunning I love them both your so clever and talented
    Hope your having a good day
    Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunni9ng. Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and so creative. Love the colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Christina, Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning Christina, your neighbour will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Christina, so beautiful your neighbour will love it. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They must be georgous hanging with the sun shinning on them. Sure would be nice to see. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christina
    All I can say is Wow- both of them are just brilliant. You're such a talented lady. Your neighbour will be thrilled with it. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous piece of Art Work, Christina, your neighbour will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello dear christina
    what a nice giveaway price you have again what a nice movie made beautiful cards
    wish you a nice weekend greetings from holland
    love and greetings Jacqueline Koendering

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...