Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 15, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,                   

Having got all my chores done for the morning I was settling down to do the draw for yesterdays Freebie Offering

But just as I got started I got the "Guilt Trip" from Ruby.

Now the guilt trip consists of her looking at me from a distance, non stop, and if that doesn't elicit the necessary response she wants then she will jump onto the sofa and put her paws onto my chest and look me straight in the eye.

The look says "Get your shoes on Mum and take me out" …  So what can I do but take her out for a walk. We set off to walk down the promenade and it started to rain and then there is another look that says
"Are you mad bringing me out in this ?????

By the time we got home again both of us are wet and once she is dried off with her towel I put her Ruff & Tumble jacket on and then she settles down for a sleep. 

She is now snoring in her bed at the side of my desk and I have peace to carry on with the draw

Ever onward and upward … the draw has been done and the name today is 

Elly Booij
Would you email me please with your postal address and the pack will be in the post to you straight away. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner. Ruby looks so snug and cosy in her jacket. Could do with something like that myself today, lots of rain and quite chilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina
    Congrats to the winner. Oooh it's lovely to see little Ruby and she looks as adorable as ever. It's just as if they talk to you- our Barney does the same thing and I swear he can tell the time because it's always the same time of day for certain things. We love them to bits though. I'm glad you are able to take her for a walk now. Take care and stay safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me smile about Ruby, thanks for sharing. Well done Elly, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giggle ... I know about being guilted by a Spaniel! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Thank you Christina. I send you a email. Greetings, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hard to deny those beautiful eyes:-)
    Congratulations Elly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Elly on winning a wonderful and generous gift! Big Happy Dance for you. I hope we get to see something that you've made from it!

    Hello Miss Ruby! It's been a while since we've seen you. Is it possible for you to get any cuter??? I don't think so! I'm glad you are encouraging Mum to walk and exercise her knee, but not to overdo. I love your little jacket. It becomes you. Continue to take good care of Mum. Big Hugs Little One. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ruby! It sounds like you know your MUm very well! all! I’m sorry your walk didn’t go as planned but you sure look comfortable and all settled in back home. Enjoy your day and congratulations to the newest winner!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doesn't Ruby look so sweet with her colourful blanket on.
    Congratulations to the winner too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winner.
    Your Ruby is so very cute. Thanks for sharing these sweet photgraphs.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ruby looks so comfy in her coat. Well done Ely you have won a lovely gift. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Elly!
    How can someone say no to those eyes??
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...