Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 08, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Thank you if you managed to join us on Friday for the 6th Birthday Celebration with Craft Stash. It’s amazing how quickly those years have gone by and I have been with them right from the start. It’s been a wonderful journey and I hope to be with them for many more birthdays yet.

There was a lot of brilliant prizes won during the show so if you won then congratulations to,you. I am sure you are going to enjoy your prizes.

So the draw has been done for the offering that I had on my blog on Friday for the Time for Tea set and the name picked at random is 

Sharon Casey

Would you please email me your postal address to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and the prize will be on its way to you. Be sure to let me know that you receive it safely and I really hope  you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sharon on the win

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sharon. Enjoy your prize.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sharon on your win.
    Sadly missing the shows on Friday many times so will see if I can watch it on replay. Hope your knee are better and you manage to go for some nice walks with your cuddly friend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sharon, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you, Sharon Casey! Hope you enjoy your gift.
    Hope your knee is better, Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Sharon you will have fun with that set. Have a lovely weeken Christina. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...