Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 07, 2021

Come Along ....

 Hi Everybody,

Just a little reminder to join Lou and I , along with Pauline Hickey, this coming Friday for the launch of the new
 Festive Portals
die and stamps combinations.  

There are six different ones for you to choose from and each has it's own set of stamps tucked inside the pack.
So lots of choice

There will be a host of prizes for you to win  but you have to be in it to win it  so be sure to come along and see what's happening this Friday at 12.30pm
And tomorrow I have a lovely new video for you using the
Leafy Decorative Corner Die Set

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do my best to join you at Craft Stash, good luck to you both. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there watching - do so enjoy your demos Christina. Best wishes
    Kind regards
    Ethne Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...