Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 13, 2021

Desk Top Makes

Hi Everybody,

I have ben having another rummage around my desk and found lots of items that I can make cards with. Here is just one that I have made with my lovely desk top finds.

The back panel to this one has been foiled and then layered onto some lilac card.

I then added it to the card with foam tape underneath. for extra dimension. The little sentiment has also been foiled and backed onto lilac card and added at the bottom of the panel.

The flowers are some from my stash and they have been glittered for more sparkle.

The close up shows you how I have positioned the butterfly on top of the flowers as if it has just landed on there 

I am quite pleased with this card and it will go to someone special on their birthday. 

The back panel and sentiment are some that I foiled ages ago and kept in a pot ready to be used when the time came. 

I made more from my finds and I will show you as the week goes on.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Christina, Im just getting my craft room back as my son has moved out but I have to sort it out before I can use it, which is going to take a little time I think.

    Have a lovely day
    Hugs
    Sharon Casey
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that criss=crossed background. I don't really know what the die is called. I've always loved the flowers you add..always my favorite. I'll have to admit that I didn't see the butterfly you mentioned until I enlarged the screen quite a bit. I had thought they just blooms. Lol Thanks for sharing, Christina.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful = I try and use left over bits but don't often succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Evening Christina Ohhh WOW your desk must be full of lovely things. Mine is full of ... dare I say it ... no better not lol...but certainly not as good as yours.. But what a great idea...Thankyou. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.
    PLEASE KEEP STAYING SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The remark "that will come in useful sometime", well done Christina, so love the cards, Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so beautiful and creative x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card. You have every right to tap yourself on the shoulder:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, its amazing what we find on our desks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish i could find these things lying about my desk, only stuff I find is sticky tape backing, offcuts of cards likely ¾" wide ha ha x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I cleaned my desk off not too long ago and I was amazed at what I found! We need to do this more often, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...