Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 17, 2021

Winner

Hi Everybody,

What a beautiful day it is here and such a good day to .... get your washing done !! Ruby is waiting patiently for me to take her out but I have things to do yet so she will have to wait. We will probably go later when it cools down a little so that she doesn't get over heated. And the beach may be the coolest place to go.

So bright and early I di the draw for yet another of the Fabulous Foliage collections and I still have two more of these sets to give away. So if you are not lucky this time then keep trying and who knows maybe the next time it will be your name that is shown.

This week the winner is 

Colleen Bohn
and if you would email me your postal address please to

christina@card-making-magic.com

I will get it in the post to you as soon as I an get to the post office.
Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you will enjoy playing with it.

Next Friday I will be giving away yet another of the Peony Perfect Panel Sets so please come back and join me next week 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Christina. I know I will get a lot of use from this set.
    My mailing address has been sent to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Colleen...You are going to love this set; it's great!
    Thanks to you Christina -- Hope you and Ruby get out and about today and that you have an adventurous; non-stressed outing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Colleen, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...