Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 24, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Busy day today and not one bit of crafting done. I have done what my mum used to call bottom cleaning. You know the stuff … under the beds, top of the doors and windows, all the boring stuff. But it’s done and then I took a pair of shears to my back garden and chopped down a load of over grown plants. There’s now room in my garden for me and Ruby. And after all that I took her for a long walk in Witch Wood and Lytham town centre.

But I have just done the draw for yesterdays offering and the name this week is …

Donna Rinckel

Would you email me please with your postal address to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it in the post to you straight away.   Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you will enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. My gosh, you were a busy bee, Christina. I like the phrase bottom cleaning..can't say that I like what it involves, but do like the phrase. :) I'm glad you've made such a good recovery from your surgery so that you were able to do all of that cleaning, yardwork, and then still feel up to taking sweet Ruby for a walk. Hope you have a restful Sunday.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent you an email Christina. Thank you so much for picking me as the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Christina...how ambitious. I don't know what is living under my bed; too old too care and too blind to see. A friend lends me one of those robo vacuums for the sole purpose of cleaning under there and it has to something cause the bin is always full (lol). You go girl! Congratulations to Donna for winning this week's drawing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Donna.
    You had a busy day day, Christina. It fells good once those boring chores are done though:-)
    Have a great dative week

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit late, but Congratulations Donna on the win.
    ColleenB.~Tx.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...