Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 15, 2021

Gold Foil

Hi Everybody,

I must have had a bumper foiling day the day I did these as all the cards this week are using left over items found on my desk and they all have foiled pieces on them. 

This one is no different and the backdrop is gold foil that is two tone. It gives a beautiful effect and is far better in the hand than the picture shows..

Once again I have added some flowers and glittered them up for sparkle. The white flowers look really good against the gold foil

The sentiment is die cut in gold and layered onto the same word in black. Then I have added this to the top of a gold foiled oval.

Tucked underneath that I have added "You Are Amazing " and that has been printed on to some acetate.

Another really effective card that would suit any occasion if I swapped out the sentiment.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. These are all lovely Christina. I wish I could be more organised with my left overs - I remember I have them but spend hours searching and end up making more and so the cycle goes. One day ......
    Kind regards Ethne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never done any foiling Christina, but this looks lovely. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Christina. The last few cards you have shown us just using your left over bits have been fantastic ... And all of them with another sentiment would be good for any occasion. Next time you have a desk tidy please let me know ... I could drop in for a cuppa and help you create these brilliant samples. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.
    PLEASE KEEP STAYING SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are certainly using up your foiled bits and pieces to good effect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never used foiling as I see others too. Definitely worth a try for something different but still just as beautiful, thanks Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

      Delete
  6. Morning Christina, love the foiling on this card and i love they way you have done the sentiment. Especially the gold on black. Hope you and Ruby have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Christina the foiling is beautiful

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did it again. Foil away...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty with all the foiling....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning creation with those 'found' items! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina. I really love this card...is there a tutorial for it by any chance? Or something similar? I have never done foiling as part of my cards yet, despite the machine sitting in the craft room. Great use of leftover scraps. I hope you and Ruby are keeping well. Lots of love from Dublin. Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never done foiling but wow you certainly have made a stunning creation and I so love the antique design and colours

    Ali P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi They are so good never seen foiling before but I'm very impressed your very clever and artistic
    Doris Shawcross

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful card and the foiling is gorgeous!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...