Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 03, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Have you been watching the Craft Store and looking at the new collection?
There are some fabulous die and stamp sets on offer and there are six to choose from.
Each set if dies has the stamps already inside the pack so you will not lose them  and they can be used alone of with the dies to make some lovely cards or backgrounds.

I will be showing you more idea on Friday the 9th July at 12/30 on Facebook Live with Lou and Pauline so I hope you can join us.  Make a note in your diary 

Here we are with another Saturday and the name of the winner for this weeks offering which is the Fabulous Foliage stamp and stencil set.  There are two sets of stamps along with the magazine in the collection, and they are from Chloe Endean

The name of the winner this week is ...

Valerie Steele

would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it posted off to you straight away.

I would be happy if you could let me know when it arrives with you, and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Valerie
    Looking forward to seeing your new collection Christina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Valerie, have fun creating some lovely cards.
    Have a nice weekend Christina.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Valerie, enjoy. Diana Lawton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Valerie!

    I cannot wait to watch you, Christina, playing with your new dies and stamps from your new collection. Good luck!

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...