Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 19, 2021

Panel Card

Hi Everybody,

Todays cards are all easy to make and are really pretty once they are completed., and the video will show you how I created them. Just enough time for a brew and a biscuit to relax and view.

The papers I have used are some that I have had for years. They are in a pad that I got from the £££shop many moons ago and I have forgotten all about them until my recent rummage.in the craft room

I chose three from the pack that all blended together and decided where I wanted them to go.

I added the large striped one to the back panel, and the other two I have used on the front panels. The card base is a white. 300 gsm smooth card.



I am sorry but I stupidly forgot to ad the video and so there is nothing for you to see. 
But it's there now. 
In the video I make two cards, with a third one already completed, so at least you can see a variation of the design.

 I haven't used any dies, apart form the greeting one, but you could use them for the centre panel if you wished ,and I will cover that in another video coming soon.

I have added my usual display of flowers along the bottom edge and they have been sparkled with a dot of glue and some glitter.

The sentiment has been cut three times and stacked together to give extra dimension.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. Sorry Christine but there is no video attached to your post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my fault ... but the video is there now Cxx

      Delete
  2. Morning - is it me? Is it too early? Am I looking in the wrong place for the video???? Can’t see it. I have that same pad of papers so would be interested in seeing the video. I got most of the paper pads available at the £shop and they’ve been great. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni it's not you it was my fault. I forgot to add the video to the page ... I think I need a holiday !!!

      Delete
    2. Just watched the video and you’re right it does look simple to do - will definitely be giving it a go thanks. Think we all need a holiday - oh if only!!!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Christina, but I do not see a video....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and my apologies ... I forgot to add it to the page XX

      Delete
  4. So creative is your wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Christina and I love the different colourways you've used.. thanks for the lovely video

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina- My second look at your site today- Thought my computer was playing games but I now see you had a senior moment LOL . Love the video and 3 beautiful cards. Been watching the darts on TV from the Winter Gardens - Fun time in Blackpool! Stay cool and safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Christina....thanks for sharing the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting video, good to know you have "senior moments", like us all. Thanks for showing your lovely cards Christina. Diana Lawton.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's baaack! The flowers, Ribbons and Pearls are back. Love, love, love them. I've made a few and my family just love them. Have a great day everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful cards. I was trying to decide at the end as you were showing all of them which one was my favorite..and I couldn't. They are each beautiful in their own way and were definitely "Christina" cards. Thank you so much for sharing. You make everything look so easy.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three beautiful cards Christina. A lovely idea and one I’ll endeavour to copy for sure, thank you.
    Betty Mcalister

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3 gorgeous cards, I love this idea. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Afternoon Christina. What a beautiful set of cards today . And I have to tell you ... I already stole one. I just remembered a birthday for my friend ... just before line dance class. I had seen these cards earlier this morning ... So I got stuck into my bit box and hey Presto I had one made with only half an hour left before we set off. I loved it ... I was so happy with it. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.
    PLEASE KEEP STAYING SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty cards, beautiful papers! love the design!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...