Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 14, 2021

Foiled Flowers

 Hi Everybody,

Both the background and the flowers to this card have been foiled and added to a dry embossed panel with foam tape for height. 
The flowers is three layers deep with the same foiled leaves tucked underneath.

 I added  it to a Honeycomb panel and t is very glitzy.
The butterfly on the other hand is soft and gentle and made from velvet. I have just glued this along the body line so that the wings are free.

This is another pretty card and just makes me realise what I can achieve with just bits and pieces of die cuts and other left overs that are just lying around.

They are far to pretty to be thrown away and it's true what they say about crafters ... we never throw anything away !!  

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

13 comments:

  1. Thats a beauty Christina. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card which goes to prove that we are right in not throwing anything away!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely -ages since I've used foil. Will have to remind myself how to apply it.I still have lots of colours to use up.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally stunning card at close up you can see more details love the embossed background and the flowers, the honeycomb and butterfly 🦋 beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think most crafts think like you Christina, it just might come in useful !!! Beautiful card you have created here...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Christina.
    I agree - we never throw anything away. You never know when you need this or that.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Afternoon Christina. I can't believe what you have made from bits and pieces from your desk top. This card is beautiful. I think you should do a challenge. To see what we come up with. No new stuff... no cutting out . Just bits that have been saved. I know I have file pockets of bits of embossed card ... Scrap paper ... Bits of pixie powder pieces. I think you could have started something off here. Lol. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.
    PLEASE KEEP STAYING SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are e best as well! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. So inspiring. I have a tendency to save things..to tell the truth, I'm a packrat, so this encourages me to start using up my leftover bits. Thank you!
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  11. This beautiful card could be sent to you as the text is you, the best. Thanks Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...