Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 05, 2021

Sneaky Peak

Hi Everybody,

Thank you all for your comments on Ruby's Update and I really love how you   respond to her.
 It's amazing.

Today I am giving you a sneaky peak at one of the cards that I have created for Fridays Facebook Live and I have more to show you at 12-20 this coming Friday. 

This is one of the new die sets and this particular one is my favourite. As with all the new sets there are lots of dies and so you will have plenty to choose from when making your cards.

I hope you will be able to join me on Friday 9th July for some fun and lots of prizes to be won 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. I hope to be watching on Friday. Good luck with the show xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks beautiful card wait to watch on Friday
    Take care Christina.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks amazing. i'm already happy with it because it has Merry Christmas. i'm traditional in that way. it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to seeing the whole creation. Thanks Christina, stay safe. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, before you know it it will be Christmas, this card makes me think. I should start. Unfortunatley I will be in hostpital on friday so I cannot watch you.Take care.
    Maria R
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    Thank you for the sneak peek and I am sure it will be as beautiful as usual. I will try and watch the show on Friday. Good luck I hope all goes well as I'm sure it will
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great update from Ruby yesterday, the sneak peek looks great.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved Ruby's update. I will definitely stay up late to watch Friday's video - looking forward to that.
    Kind regards
    Ethne Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...