Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 29, 2021

More Ideas ...


Hi Everybody,

I have played even more with the Washi tapes from The Washi Tape Shop as I think they are so beautiful, and it is fun to come up with different ideas using them. 

So here are some more for you to see and let me know what you think of them. 

This one is using the Waves Of Redun , but the smaller blue waves one this time 

Once again I added it to spare white card and I inked the sky part with blending brushes for a soft look.

This time I have added in the Mermaid in the shape of a tail to the waves. 

I added some small birds in the background with a black fine liner pen. and I was so pleased to find the sentiment in my stash as I thought it fit the bill perfectly.

For this card I used the Starry Sky Washi Tape and covered my white card with the pattern.

I cut the crescent stars from gold mirror card and added it with foam pads for a little dimension.

Both the tail and the star crescent where free dies with magazines I bought years ago. You never know when they ill come in handy again. 

I am really pleased with all these card especially the mermaid one as i think it is appropriate for many people I know.
And last but not least is another card using some red tapes.

I inked the background panel and then embossed it with the oval folder and then added the flowers and leaves to the top.

I did add the Washi tape to extra spare white card as this makes it easier to cut out and shape the flowers and the leaves behind the flowers are some of the stickers that I also got from The Washi Tape Shop

Don't forget your 10% discount if you buy some by adding in the code CHRISTINA10

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. All your cards are lovely & you’ve given me some ideas how to use my Washi take .

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Christina. What a beautiful set of cards you have been making with these lovely washi tapes Christina. I never knew how much they have come along in just a couple of years. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone. PLEASE KEEP STAYING SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    More beautiful cards- your creativity knows no bounds. These washing tapes are beautiful and really do make beautiful cards
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would have thought washi tape could be transformed like this, you have done brilliantly Christina, the cards are beautiful...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfull cards you are making with the Washi-tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great inspiration Christina. Your flowers are beautiful x
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the cards, but think my favorite is the mermaid also. I have a niece that would be perfect for and also a friend who actually had a job as a member of a mermaid group who toured the U.S. and Europe.
    Thanks for all of those beautiful ideas, Christina.
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Great inspiration for us all. Thanks for sharing, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your having way too much fun making these beautiful cards with the washi tape...
    well done Christina and thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3 lovely cards, Have never used Washi tape so will give it a try. Best wishes to you Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Christina I love all your ideas with the washi tape. Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...