Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 04, 2021

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Here we are at another weekend and another winners post. They come round so quickly I just cant keep up. I was going to do a video today but my hands are so full of alcohol ink it is embarrassing. So I will wait a day or two and give it time to wear off and then I will start again. 

Ruby doesn't mind the state of my hands though and she is waiting patiently to go for her walk. We have been out once this morning but we will go again before tea and that will settle her for the evening then.... and give me some peace from the guilty loos she gives me when she wants to go out.

I have done the draw for yesterdays offering of the Tonic Collection set and it is well worth having. Everything in this collection is lovely and the double sided papers are no exception. Somebody is going to have some fun plying with this whole box.

The winner this week is ...

Michele Coffey

would you please email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the prize will be on its way to your straight away.

I hope you enjoy it and please be sure to let me know that you have got it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx
 



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Michelle. Inkiy hands means fun time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Michelle! Enjoy!
    Sharon Brand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Michelle, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to see that our Michele won this week magazine offer, big congrats and enjoy coming back to crafting again.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Lovely win.

    ReplyDelete

  6. congratulations, Michele. That looked like a great gift.
    Christina, I don't think anyone would mind your inky hands. I'm sure we've all had them at one time or another. :)
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my name, I’m thrilled.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Michele.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...