Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 20, 2021

Slimline and DL Cards

 Hi Everybody,

As this was Slimline Collection was officially launched last Friday I thought I would show you some of the cards that I took with me to demonstrate the different styles that can be created from these die sets. 

I will go into more detail in a video this week to show you what I did. And I also said that your envelopes could be made out of coloured paper instead of card.
 
This will cut down on bulk and also postage at the same time and is still strong enough to go through the mail.

I decorated both my cards and envelope the same here and that would be far nicer for the recipient to get through their letter box than a bill..

I did the same with this one also and I think they look really special. 
Now I added a video featuring these new dies but I kinda jumped the gun a little because they were not officially for sale at the time.

But now they are and so just in case you didn't see it I am adding it again. 

So Friday was a bit of a bumper day  ... in one way or another ... with the launch of two collections.

The Slimline and the Snowflake sets of dies, stamps, folders and stencils. Quite a lot to keep you busy.

Here's the video, I hope you enjoy 
 
The difference in the two sets is the slimline is 3 1/2" and the DL is 4" and both are 8" long.
 A box or an envelope can be made for your card from either set, and the border strips can be intermixed as you like. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


9 comments:

  1. Both cards look lovely, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the slimeline card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your creations are pure elegance. And these cards and envelopes are no exception. It's a pleasure to watch your videos. As I have said many times, there is always something to learn from you. Thank you, Christina for sharing.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent video, so informative and clear to understand, thank you so much Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Christina.
    Will look at the video later with a coffee and feet up ☺️
    Glad you are alright after the burst tire, so scary for you. Hugs , Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look and colours of your cards. Have to watch your video tonight. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam Mckenzie - Beautiful cards, thank you Christina. xx Pam Mckenzie, Spain

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...