Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 08, 2022

Birthday cards ...

Hi Everybody,

I have been looking back at some of the cards that I have made over the years and there are many that are my favourite ones.

As we are coming to the end of another year I thought it an ideal opportunity to re visit some of them here.

They are all cards that I enjoyed making, and as you can see most of them are pink and floral as that is my style of card making. 

Making this style gives me an immense amount of pleasure and many of these cards have been given away to family and friends either for the occasion shown or for them to  give to someone else.

Some of them have been sent to my readers, both here in the UK and abroad, and some have gone to the Charity shops I support.

I love adding all the embellishments to them. The flowers, ribbons and pearls.

Some of the flowers are bought and Mulberry ones like those to the left, and others , like the ones here above are handmade by me.

But all add that certain grace to a design that I cannot resist.

I know that my style is not for everybody as to them it is too fussy. 


But it is something I enjoy doing and will continue to do in the future.

I used to give away one of my cards each week on a Friday before I started to give away the magazines.

Many people who got them wrote to me to say that they had framed the card to keep it safe, and that was always a wonderful compliment to me and my cards.

And finally, here is one with lots of  Mulberry flowers that is not pink !!
But it does feature the beautiful a rectangle die  from the Perfect Panels & Lovely Layer Collection that was out a few years ago and which at present is no longer available.

I hope you enjoyed this little look back in time and there is of course a lot more to come in the future.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



10 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. How lovely it is to look back at cards you have made either to keep or send to your loved ones. It's like finding an envelope with lots of old photos in it. You just can't stop looking at them.. These are beautiful samples and who wouldn't want to keep these beauties for themselves. Well done ✔. Christina. And thankyou.
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds
    Please stay safe and well 🙏 everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, it's lovely to look back at your cards. All stunning. I have still got a card from you that I got ,I think it was 2015/16 😊 Cold outside, keep warm everyone.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is absolutely beautiful Christina, I love your cards and these are beautiful examples of your work, thank you for the inspiration....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful selection of cards Christina thank you for sharing with us 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with those cards right away, then I read what you wrote . Of course, that is the style of cards that made me fall in love with your work. Really nice to see your favourites. Thank you for that.
    Christine from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. All very pretty cards. My favourite is the blue one.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards love a bit of bling and florals so useful for many occasions, would be happy to have received one ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning cards Christina, ever one is so pretty I love these style of cards, stay warm and stay safe. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina. Apologies for not commenting before now but these are all beautiful cards. Such wonderful inspiration for us. I’m always disappointed with my flowers but will keep trying .
    Happy New Year to you xx
    Betty McAlister

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...