Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 24, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

First of all I would like to wish you all a really Happy Christmas and all that you desire for the coming New Year. Thank you for staying with me throughout the past year and please stay with me for this new one. The Friday Freebies are my way of saying thanks and I am glad that you are enjoying them. They go all over the world to you my readers so thanks again for joining in.

This weeks winner has been chosen at random and the name is ....

Carole Eaton

Please let me know that you have it safely, and that may take some time with the holidays being here and of course the Royal Mail strikes. But once you have it I am sure you will enjoy playing with it.

Now if you haven't been a winner then please take a look at the way you leave your comments.  If you don't add your name and the comment is Anonymous,  then how am I supposed to know who you are ???

So as I always ask please leave me your FULL NAME to be entered into the draw. I can say no more

Have a good time and see you again soon

Big Hugs

Christina xx


2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas and New Year Christina, thank you for everything. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina, sending best wishes for a Happy Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you and all your family x
    Congratulations to Carole

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...