Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 22, 2022

Spikey Pink Flowers

 Hi Everybody,

These are the spikey pink flowers that I had in the box on Monday, and here I have now added them to a card. It is a 5x7 size and has layers in pink and blue.

The top pink layer has been run through the machine in the Perfect Roses embossing folder to add some more texture to the design.

The silver circle frames have been cut in two different sizes with the flowers, and a mixture of different coloured leaves, added randomly to the front. 

The circle dies are a new addition to the Card Making Magic range and they are an Alternate Stitched Nesting set and they will be with you in January.

The sentiment is from my stash but this card could be for any occasion you wishes. 

It will of course need a box to give it in as the depth is far too much for an envelope. But it is a pretty card that is sure to please someone in the future when it is given.

I am having fun creating these flowers and it is easy to sit in front of the TV in the evening and die cut them out. I can colour them and make them up whenever I am ready to add some more to my creations. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. So pretty. - I love all the varieties of the flowers you have made. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Your flowers are lovely. Good idea to batch making so you got a few for a card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are beautiful and makes wonderful Christina’s design.
    Christine Ontario, Canada

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...