Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 10, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Here we are at the end of another week and not long to go before Christmas. I have been invited to my grandsons for dinner on that day and Ruby can go with me. We will also be with Vickie and Dougal so I am quite looking forward to it. I have done my share of Christmas Day Dinners for all the family in the past ... it's now my turn to be pampered. 

In the meantime the draw has been done for the beautiful stencil set on offer yesterday and the name this week is ....

Doris Shawcross

would you email me please with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it sent to your straight away.

Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with it. 

Blog Hop

There will be no Friday Freebie next week as the Craft Stash team are organising a YouTube Blog Hop and you are cordially invited to join in.

On offer for you to win is a £25 gift voucher, to spend at Craft Stash, that each participant is offering at the end of their video.

All you need to do is like, comment and subscribe to the channel of the video maker. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. A Christina that’s lovely that your grandson has invited you for Christmas dinner, is he the chef? It will be lovely being with all your family and getting pampered. Well done Doris on winning the magazine and stencils. Love Anne Owens xx it’s been snowing in Liverpool and really cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Doris. Oh Christina, how lovely for you and Ruby to be going out for Christmas Dinner at your Grandson's. It will be a lovely change for you to be pampered. We are going to our daughter's this year for Christmas lunch and, like you, we'll look forward to putting our feet up for a change. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner. Your Christmas Day plans sound perfect!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...