Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 13, 2022

Making Flowers

Hi Everybody,  

Over the weekend I have ben making some flowers with paper, card and foamiran. Just to see what I come up with and to practice making them for my cards.

This Poinsettia is created from card and I have used a little frame behind it for  shabby chic look. There is also some gold twine and tiny little snowballs that I got from AnnaMarie Designs a long time ago. 

I have added the Christmas Greeting to the inside of this card for a change and I have had to line the inside also to counter balance the front and stop it falling over.

This is one of the reasons I prefer to have my fold at the top of the card as that prevents it from constantly falling flat.

I have another tone to add tomorrow and that is also a Christmas card but not in traditional colours. I hope you like them both but I must admit to liking tomorrows card the best.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


2 comments:

  1. Pretty cards the last few days. Your Christmas day Christina sound lovely. Hope it be a good day.
    Busy finish off the cards to go in the post but as usual I am late even if I promised
    myself that this year would be different Ha who am I kidding ...
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christina I am the same left everything until the last minute, then panicking trying to finish my cards. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...