Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 20, 2022

Yellow Roses

 Hi Everybody,

These yellow roses are made from Foamiran and I used the largest die from the Layered Flowers die set to create them in many layers. 

The foam I have used is from Craft Stash and there is a good choice of both foam and the stamens to go in the centre of any type of flower that you make.

The edges of these roses have been inked in orange, dabbed with glue and then sprinkled with glitter for  lovely sparkly effect. 

I have used a left over die cut that I found on my desk and added it to the background for a little extra effect.

The leaves are a mixture of foam and card and I have used the branch from the Beautiful Baubles set.

It is a pretty card but will not fit into an envelope so a box will need to be made to send it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are stunning!
    Christine from Canada

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...