Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 14, 2022

Non Traditional Christmas Card

Hi Everybody,

Here is the other card with handmade flowers attached and these are made from Foamiran with large stamens in the centre.

They are so much better in the hand and this one is my favourite. I have also added some silver twine to this card and two lace flowers. on either side of the foamiran ones.

The leaves are a mixture of foamiran, card and lace and they are added to an embossed background. 

I have added glue and glitter to the petals. Once again I have added the sentiment verse to the inside and the orientation of this card means it will stand on its own no problem at all.

I like coloured cards for Christmas, just to be different from the normal red and green. 

What's your choice ??

More tomorrow ... 

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Yes I like this one perhaps for a winter birthday? I am a more traditional colours girl for christmas, have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both yesterday's and today's cards are lovely. Have finally finished making Xmas cards and have started on January birthday cards now. Next year I Will be more organised. - think I said that last year as well. L OL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love how we can go anywhere for our Christmas cards now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this card-Christmas or any occasion!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...