Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 19, 2022

Flower Making

 Hi Everybody,

I hope you all enjoyed the Blog Hop on Friday and looked at all the videos that were done to entertain you. There where some really pretty projects created in them and they are sure to give you some ideas.

Yesterday I was making flowers with a mixture of foamiran, fabric and paper and here are some that I have done.

Over the next few cards you are sure to see some of theses as additions to the design and I am really pleased with the way they have turned out.

The pink spiky ones at the top left are made from some pink card and I have inked the centres to look darker. The white stamens are added to give a soft look.

The larger pink one below is made from copy paper that I spritzed with water to soften the paper and scrunch it up. I inked just the edges to this flower.

The three pink ones at the bottom right are some kind of fabric but I don't know what it is. They don't tear and they are quite difficult to curl up so I doubt I will buy that again. On these I inked the edges and I used a black fine liner to hand draw some veins into the fabric to alter the look  on them.

The rest of the flowers are made from Foamiran and I have used different shaped dies and different colours of ink to alter the petals. Some have spiky edges and others are rounded but all are really pretty once done.

I am looking forward to adding these to cards and boxes and I will be sure to share with you once they are done.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. I love making flowers, no card for a lady is complete without a flower and a butterfly, well that is what I think, this selection you have made are so beautiful, well done...luv Ursula x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the cards you will create with those flowers.
    Christine from Cornwall, Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful Christina can’t believe you have made them they will finish your cards off, so pretty. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy, looking forward to seeing them appear on cards.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...