Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 12, 2022

Lacey Octagon Mandala

Hi Everybody,

I have been getting out older dies to play with and making sure I put them to good creative use in my designs

This one is the Lacey Octagon Mandala but it is no longer available. It was designed to work with the Octagon Box, but as with all things,  new designs come out and older ones are removed.

But here I have shown the versatility of this die set and added it to a 6x6 card base with the beautiful shade of Marine Blue from Papermill Direct.

The parchment flowers are left over from another project I did a while ago and for those I silver embossed the stamped image and used the
  Clever Cuts Collection.

The sentiment strips are from the craft show from a few weeks ago and so far have come in very handy.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx
 

5 comments:

  1. I love mandala designs. Very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful Christina and you have reminded me that I have that die 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, Christina as are all your cards
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, could easily be altered for a different occasion, a special occasion.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...