Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 21, 2023

Butterflies

 Hi Everybody,

Todays card is a bit of mixed media with stamping, text stamps, ink blending, Washi Tape, texture paste with gold embossing powder and a pearly flourish to add to the look.

The end result is very pretty and I love how the colours all go together.

I have used some home made texture paste on the butterfly and the Basket Weave stencil from the Plaited with Love Collection, with gold embossing powder.

I added a video a while ago to show how I made my own paste and I will ad the video again here in case you wanted to give it a try.

 Homemade Texture paste is created  easily and none of the ingredients are expensive. 

I used a really cheap talcum powder, white paint and the largest bottle of school glue I could find from The Range

Keep the paste in an airtight jar and only mix up as much as you need, but it will last for months in the jar and is a lot cheaper than buying a branded name.

                       

The sentiment is from a pack of strips that I cut up and I got these from a Craft Show I visited a while ago. 
They came in black and white and a very useful when you don't feel like getting out the stamps and inks. 
There are loads in the pack and they will last me a long time.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...