Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 24, 2023

Marie Quick - Winner

Hi Everybody,

Another weekend rolls by and there are not many more to Christmas.
 At least with this gift you can make cards that are not Christmas themed.
I don't know about you but it seems to start earlier every year, and by the time it comes around I am so fed up with it I can't wait for it to be over with.

So next weeks pack is also non Christmas themed  so come back and try for that too.

This week the winner is 

Marie Quick

and if you would email your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
I will get it sent off to you straight away.

The extra gift, of the glue bottle pin, is tucked inside the pack with the magazine and I hope it is OK for you.

As I explained in another post I am not sure if the pins are stainless steel so fingers crossed.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Christina. I have sent you an email with my details.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...